cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this week and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Please help me Critique this Email Campaign Any advice big or small will be greatly appreciated!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Please help me Critique this Email Campaign Any advice big or small will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for your help, I'm very new at this so any advice big or small will be greatly appreciated.

To View our Campaign Click Here!

Also, if you read through the campaign please let me know if you do not understand, or if it is unclear.

Thank you! :smileyface:

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Visitor

Re: Please help me Critique this Email Campaign Any advice big or small will be greatly appreciated!

Jacqueline-

The information is really great, but you might want to consider shortening the text in the email to fit on the screen without scrolling. I clicked on the link to the pdf, which seemed to give the same info as the email, so anyone interested wouldn't be missing valuable info if you truncated the message. 

I would add company contact info and a powerful cta (call-to-action) for the pdf link.

Also, I believe "altering" has an extra "t" in it (7th paragraph down).

I hope my opinion has been helpful!

Ariel

Solution Provider

Re: Please help me Critique this Email Campaign Any advice big or small will be greatly appreciated!

Hi Jacqueline,

Try text/background colors with higher contrast between them for the date, links, and the name at the bottom.

Mary

http://webtipswednesday.com

ReaLife WebDesigns
Web Tips Wednesday | eNews Signup