cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please let us know what you think of our email.

Occasional Participant

Please let us know what you think of our email.

We are a small, bespoke language agency located in Prague, Czech Republic and our core business is corporate ESL classes for Czech business professionals.  We also offer instruction of other European languages such as: French, Spanish, Italian, German and Czech for Foreigners.

Our main goal with the email campaign is to keep our current client base informed and engaged and our second objective is to grow our business and have new clients get on board and sign up for classes.

Please have a look at our email newsletter here.  Any and all feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Please let us know what you think of our email.

Hi Yvonne,

I really liked your email. It seems to be an extension of the classes that you hold. I'm sure it's a great way for your students to learn English. Do you send it monthly or quarterly?

One suggestion I would make is to add a little more color to the email. While the content was great, a little color could have made the email feel more Spring/Easter like.

I love that you include grammar lessons and free e-books in the email. It adds a lot of value to it.

Keep up the good work,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and comments.  Much appreciated!!!!

The newsletter is sent out quarterly.

Yvonne

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Glad I could help!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!