cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please provide feedback... weekly newsletter

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Please provide feedback... weekly newsletter

Please provide both positive and negative feedback for this email.  This is for a women's fitness center and it goes out weekly.  I cycle through an exercise of the month, recipe of the month and general topics of health/fitness.  To view the e-mail  Click here .

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Please provide feedback... weekly newsletter

Hi Regina,

I like the look of your email. It's very clean and the colors complement each other.

I like your logo but see you have a larger one on your website. You may want to use the image from your site (resizing it to 600 pixels wide), and have a logo that spans the width of your template. I would also place the logo in the Company Logo block so there is no gap. Making the logo a clickable link to your website can also drive traffic to your site.

The text in the right column was light and with the white background made it somewhat hard to read. I'd suggest using either a darker font color or using a different background color.

I found the article on mood and how it affects your weight to be extremely insightful. Having a section welcoming your newest members is also a good touch. I did notice a grammatical mistake in the "Whole Body Vibration" article. The part I noticed was "The machine is now our permanently! " I believe you meant to say "Ours".

Overall I thought this was a good looking email.

Love to hear what the rest of the Community thinks.

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Jarrad_M... thanks for that feedback.  That makes a lot of sense to use the logo that spans the width of the template.  All of the other feedback was good too.  Appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I could help!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!