cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please review and comment on our email

Please review and comment on our email

Hello all,

We are in the process of sending out a new email campaign and we want your opinion. This email campaign is short and sweet. We are sending it to all of our 2011 clients. Our goal is to get them to refer new clients and in return we will give the client 10% off and send the exisiting client a gift card equal to 10%.

Your comments are welcome....

HERE IS THE LINK, SO CLICK ME!

Thanks,

Lyle

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Please review and comment on our email

Very nicely done, graphically engaging; short, sweet and to the point!! This is not an email I would unscribe to....Great job!!!!

Good graphics, short and to the point, good links, good colors. Great marketing event!:smileyvery-happy:

Occasional Advisor

I think the first thing any subscriber see's should not be how to opt out. See if you can move to the bottom.

Occasional Advisor

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Fabulous Events and it's Partners. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
This part should not be at the top is what I was saying. But because it is also at the bottom I am thinking the top may have been just a mistake?
Occasional Contributor

Very nice.  I would like to use something as clear and professional as this.  Where did you get template?

@DanelleK wrote:

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Fabulous Events and it's Partners. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
This part should not be at the top is what I was saying. But because it is also at the bottom I am thinking the top may have been just a mistake?

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

It is what is at the bottom of all of our emails. When we send a blast it is always there and it is from CC itself. Have you checked your emails after you send them is it on the bottom?

Occasional Advisor

When I clicked on the link you provided it was on there ... That is where I copy and pasted it from. That is why I said it should not be on top. You always want your subscribers to see the message before they have the choice of opting out. That is only my opinion anyway

I believe that the unsubscribe is only on the top for the preview. I was not sure how to send it before I released it to the wild... Nevertheless, thank you everyone for your comments.

As for the template, i made it myself. This allows me to change certain pieces each month and allow the others to stay put. email me at lyle at fabulousevents dot info if you want more info.

Thanks,|
Lyle

Greetings -

I think the email visually looks great, you use many "best practices," but the main paragraph loses me.  I think the text needs to be separated into two paragraphs and the message needs to be more clear.  I had to read it twice to get the point.  Overall, though, it looks very good but something has to be done in order to get your point across more quickly.

Good job!