cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Please review our February Church Newsletter

Please review our February Church Newsletter

I'm submitting my newsletter link to ask some very capable person to review it and provide feedback. You can find the newsletter at the following link:

Church Newsletter - February 2013

The company logo is very blurry. It is a .jpg document type. Not sure what to do to give it more sharpness.

Thank you so much,

Evelyn

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Please review our February Church Newsletter

Hi Evelyn!

Thanks for sharing but your URL isn't working.  

Here are the steps for locating and posting your campaign in this board to be critiqued!  Let us know when it's working again!

Solution Provider

Thanks for giving it a try. Does this link work any better? The first was set to open a new window and may failed to work for you.

February Newsletter

Hi Evelyn,

Thanks for sharing your link again!  Your email is great and easy to follow along.  You did a good job of filling in the left column with content that is easy to read and scan through.

The first suggestion I would make are to try bringing the yellow from the footer up into the email more. You could also think about using the yellow as more of an accent color and making the footer blue to make the email feel cohesive.  It looks like there is some extra space in your greeting block that could be removed as well.

You have a good number of links to PDF’s but we suggest also making all of your images clickable links. Do you have a website or blog you could make these images direct to? If not, you could always make the links go to the calendar or email address.  I also see that you have included an email address in the “Video Bible Lessons” section. You can make this a clickable mailto link!

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!