Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Estate Marketing Flyer

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Real Estate Marketing Flyer

http://conta.cc/1SfbXgB

Please critque for growth and improvement. 

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Real Estate Marketing Flyer

Hi @BrianJ1

Thanks for posting! This email looks great, I only have a couple of small suggestions.

First, it's recommended the logo be at the top of the email so it's noticed first. Could you move the REMAX logo to the top, maybe alongside the title of the newsletter? I think the image at the top is great and attention grabbing! I also really like the colors you have chosen, they complement the images nicely.

I would consider centering the "View all listings" button in the right column so it fills that space. The email is a great length and has a good amount of content. Great job!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

I THINK YOUR CAMPAIGN LOOKS FABOULOUS. I WISH I CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I AM TRYING TO CREATE A FLYER WITH 8 PICTURES RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, BUT I CANT :(.... KIND OF SAME LAY OUT YOU DID WITH YOUR PICTURES, HOW YOU WERE ABLE TO DO THAT?

CTCT Employee

Hello @CarmenM905

You can add in pictures within a table to add multiple side by side or on top of each other.  Take a look at this post to read more about using tables. The template that the original poster used is called Real Estate Promotion, if you would like to use this template it has been favorited in your account, to make it easy to find. To find your favorites you can create a new campaign and click the My Favorites category in the template picker panel. 

Regular Visitor

A bit late, but totally agree with Hanna, "above the fold line" is what you initially see when the page loads before you scroll, and in this campaign you don't see your Company or you as a representative of Remax.

Good content and layout other than that white stuff on the roof top! :smileyhappy: