cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduced Pricing Member Card Exotic Transportation {PLEASE CRITIQUE}

Occasional Participant

Reduced Pricing Member Card Exotic Transportation {PLEASE CRITIQUE}

Please view email campaign here. What would make you purchase a card?

Thank you in advance, with much appreciation. click here to view

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Reduced Pricing Member Card Exotic Transportation {PLEASE CRITIQUE}

I think the thing you are asking and the content of your email are not on the same page.  Your call to action should be up at the top and prominant.... It is not clear what you are asking me to do with your e-mail.  I think it reads very busy.  Remember, tell me what you want me to do, how you want me to do it and when and don't feel like you have to have a tone of text to do it...

It is too busy and the Focus is unclear.

i hope this helps!

Occasional Participant

Thank you so much Linda, I greatly appreciate the feedback. Is there anything on the email you think I should remove that does not need to be there? {If you have time to look at it again}

Thank you Linda

Occasional Contributor

Sweet Business...I like the email a lot...you have a lot of content on thier. Very Impressive, lets people know you got a lot going on...I am not sure what I would consider changing...like I said from the first and second read very impressive, plus there is a lot to explore in one email ...kinda like more bang for the buck...

Occasional Participant

Thank you Mearly, I greatly appreciate your feedback!

All Star

Hi there, 

I like the overall layout of the newsletter. You have used a powerful photo at the top and have an interesting copy. I would change the use of red against black because it looks way too aggressive and I don't think it fits well with the rest of the newsletter. Other than some minor issues with the alignment of text in the right-hand quick links column, I think the newsletter is powerful. Good job!

Hope that helps.

Cheers, 

Maya