cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Review our newsletter. What are we doing wrong

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Review our newsletter. What are we doing wrong

Hello, 

Wondering if someone would mind critiquing our newsletter we send out to our customers. Any and all feedback is apprciated. 

Here's the latest: 

http://conta.cc/2nD9oO0 

Here's a previous one 

http://conta.cc/2kg8pk4

4 REPLIES
Administrator

Re: Review our newsletter. What are we doing wrong

Hello @AidanC3

Thank you for posting your campaigns!  I took a look at both of your campaigns and I see that you are doing a great job of matching your campaign colors to your logo. You also use good calls to action to get people to your website. Have you tested sending shorter emails more frequently? Some of our research has shown that shorter emails with 20 or fewer lines of text and one call to action have helped to increase reporting and create a more engaged audience. 

Samantha O'Connor
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response. We are actually implementing that shorter more often newsletter idea now leading up to Earth Day. 

We will see how it goes but thank you so much for reaching out and providing your feedback! 

It's much appreciated! 

The latest enewsletter was printed in green text was both text heavy and green.  the combination made my eyes blur.  While I appreciate you're promoting green technology and lifestyle, the green shade background is your trick.  Wasn't sure the call to action was evident.

We're all learning too.

Occasional Visitor

I agree, green is good, but the call to action should stick out even if it goes against your main theme.  Orange is the most commonly used color for a call to action button.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously