cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Seeking feedback on my newsletter

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Seeking feedback on my newsletter

http://conta.cc/2xU3luf

I'm actually trying to do a form of a newspaper, so I know that it is long and I will probable even add somethings to it.

It's biased, obviously.

I haven't had that many unsubscribes, but I do need more subscribers, but that's probably another issue.

Feedback, comments constructive + or -.

I'm on a mission.

Thanking you in advance,

Pete Tippett

4 REPLIES
Contributing Solution Provider

Re: Seeking feedback on my newsletter

Hi Pete, 

I like your mission - and, you might consider shortening each newsletter/newspaper a bit. Otherwise, you'll probably lose people too quickly, and people will tune out. Imagine what you could accomplish with 20 lines of text, one image or video. That said, I see you have a ton of content - so, could you perhaps tease people with some of your hottest anti-Trump stuff and then lead them to a website/blog for the rest of it?  

Also, I recommend learning how the latest Constant Contact editor works so you can make your offer really stand out.  With a few tweaks I could help you with a template to make your message harder hitting and perhaps you could even take back the house and senate in 2018   Good luck with this! Get in touch if you'd like  hand. 

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!

You can reach me at albert@albertideation.com 

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
Occasional Visitor

Albert,

Sooooo appreciate the feedback.

I get that it might be too long for some folks.

You said: "Also, I recommend learning how the latest Constant Contact editor works so you can make your offer really stand out.  With a few tweaks I could help you with a template to make your message harder hitting and perhaps you could even take back the house and senate in 2018."

How do we connect and "tweak"?

Pete

Good working with you via Zoom yesterday, Pete. Continued success with your newsletter and building your email list! 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously