cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success and don't know why

Highlighted
Visitor

Success and don't know why

I am relatively new to Constant and Newsletters but I have had some success in both the open and click thru.   

My Nov open was 41% and my clicks were 46% .   My fear is I don't know why it . is as high as it is and don't want to loose what I have

Can you give me an idea as to what I am doing right so I may continue down this same path

Thanks 

Ron 

1 REPLY

Re: Success and don't know why

Hello Dale! Welcome to the Community and to Constant Contact! We'd be happy to look over your campaign. However, the link that you provided to us will only work if you are logged into your account and is not available to view publicly. Please provide us with the Short URL for your campaign. Thanks!

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!