cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Suggestions?

Frequent Visitor

Suggestions?

Hi Everyone!

I was just hired as an office manager, and my company uses Constant Contact.

I've included a link to the kind of event emails that they have been using.

To me it doesn't look very exciting.

It was sent to 950 emails and 4 were open.

I litterally have never used CC, so what, and how would you change it. 

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ed0w0eafad126fbd&llr=8lnxr4cab

Thank you so much!!

Tammy

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Suggestions?

Hello @LeahyK! Great question. I like how the event has a very clean layout and I can easily find information about the event, location, etc. What I would look into is your subject line for the invitation. The subject line is usually the first thing that your contacts see when your emails arrive in their inbox, even before the invitation and event page! We recommend keeping the subject line between five and eight words. For an event invitation, maybe put "Reserve your spot for our seminar" or if it's close to the event, put some urgency like "Only 10 spots left! Sign up today" or "Registration closing soon! Register now". You want to make your contacts act right away if they are interested. 

Here are a few blog posts that I found with some helpful tips on how to create a great subject line:

15 Subject Line Examples for Your Email Marketing

Improve Your Open Rates with These 12 Subject Line Tweaks

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously