cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Take a look at my mailing please

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established Member

Take a look at my mailing please

I would really love it if you all could critique my mailing and give me some tip son open rate and such. 

Thanks. 

http://conta.cc/2eBEXnc

2 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Take a look at my mailing please

Hello @HeidiP6. Your campaign contains a lot of great information but you have successfully organized it so each piece of news is in its own section. I also love how when you say there is a meeting or event, you put in the exact location as to where it is. One thing I would like to recommend is to add a few additional images, such as a picture of the large amount of food boxes that you were able to donate. It would help to break up the text and add a personal touch to the campaign. 

I also tried going to your website but didn't see a convenient link in the email. You can maybe make your banner clickable or add a simple button or link at the top of your campaign, directing your contacts to your website. While I was on your website, I saw you had a link for giving. I would try to put this link in your email as well. Make it stand out by using a button!

Finally, it seems like you don't share your campaigns on your Facebook page. This is something that I would definitely suggest as it allows those who might not be signed up for your campaigns to see be informed as to what is going on. Sharing on Facebook also gives them the opportunity to join your mailing list by clicking on the link at the top of the campaign. 

I'll also include a few links about improving your open rate. Your subject line for these types of campaigns only highlight one piece. Maybe change it to something like UUCP Compass: Week of October 23rd so your contacts will know that there is much more to your campaign than one featured part.

Improve Campaign Email Open Rates

Optimize the Subject Line in a Campaign Email

Clean Contact Lists

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Established Member

Re: Take a look at my mailing please

Wow. Thank you so much for the tips, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously