Occasional Participant
Small_biz_Successory
Accepted Solution

This is long, think they will read to the end?

Marissa_R
Topics: 436
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Re: This is long, think they will read to the end?

[ Edited ]

Hi Christine!

I don't think it's that long. But I would take this block "Network gains THREE referral partners" and drag it so that it fills up the full width of the template so there isn't any empty space on the left column.

Move your Social Media icons/buttons up to the top. If you don't think people will read your whole email, then they'll never see them in the bottom.

Add a block with a border to put the information at the very top into. It looks slightly off with the rest of your newsletter.

Great job and I can't wait to see your next one!  Thanks for sharing with us!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant
Small_biz_Successory

Thank You so much Marissa, I didn't know you could do that!  I really need to attend a boot camp especially since so many of our clients would love it if we provided this service for them.

Thank You Thank You!  Have an Awesome weekend!!!

Your Marketing Successory~Christine

Marissa_R
Topics: 436
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

You're welcome Christine!  You should definitely attend a Boot Camp! The instructors are amazing! Here is the link to the upcoming Boot Camps. If you don't see one in your area, you can request one too!

Glad I was able to help! :smileyhappy:

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!