cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want Advice on my next campaign

Occasional Contributor

Want Advice on my next campaign

Here is out newsletter for the end of this month please feel free to leave any comments or give advice --it will be very helpful!

2017MayNewsltter1.jpg

2017MayNewsltter2.jpg

2017MayNewsltter3.jpg

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Want Advice on my next campaign

Hello @AidanC3! Great looking email you have so far. You have an appropriate amount of text and images and I really like how you have external links to direct your contacts to read the rest of the article elsewhere. This really helps with making sure that your email isn't too long. Also, your content is very relevent and useful, especially with the summer months coming up. 

One thing I'd like to recommend is that although you have a call to action to have your contacts write a review for your business, the part that pulled me in was the mention of a gift. I would suggest using that as part of your button text, maybe "Get your gift of appreciation!". Also, I know we're not seeing the entire email, but I also suggest including a link somewhere to your website or a way to have people contact you.

Overall, I love the length of your email and I think that you've done a great job with it.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much! this was extremely helpful and kind of you to help me out! 

Thanks!!! 

CTCT Employee

Hello @AidanC3,

I'm glad that @Caitlin_M provided you with helpful feedback! Please let us know if theres any other questions you may have, we are always happy to assist.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!