cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Wedding Campaign…What do you think? Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

Wedding Campaign…What do you think? Thanks!

Hey guys, so we set up a series of 3 e-mails to be sent out in intervals of 1 day after the show, 2 weeks and 1 month.  We use iCapture to gather e-mails from the showcase and I've preset all the e-mails so they can be sent automatically.  We do about 30 shows in 3 months so I'm all about automation!.  Here's my series of e-mails... 

1st Blast: Next day after show - Click here to view

2nd Blast: 2 weeks after show - Click here to view

3rd Blast: 4 weeks after show - Click here to view

Thanks greatly for your time and I appreciate your comments good, bad &/or ugly

Happy New Year.

Chris

Absolute Celebrations

I like you, please like me:  @Djchrisatwood on twitter/ instagram/facebook & beyond.

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Wedding Campaign…What do you think? Thanks!

Hi Chris,

Thank you for sharing your emails with us here. They are magnificent! You have done SUCH a marvelous job, I went through all the links, watched the videos and am beyond impressed! They look so professional and fun, makes me want to hire you! I'm not planning a wedding so I'll just recommend you. Wonderful job, you're on the right track. 

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get plenty of business, 

Bria
Social Support and Community
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Wedding Campaign…What do you think? Thanks!

Thanks greatly!   We really appricate that!