cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your thoughts?

Visitor

What are your thoughts?

Hi! 

I'm a marketing and social media consultant working for a company that does repair work on industrial metal forging and metal stamping presses.  Recently, we've been working on restructuring our online marketing. 

We're trying out an technical digest to get more readers.  Each issue of our newsletter will feature a different "Mechanicall Moment" that gives our readers some quick tips.

Click Here to See Our Latest Newsletter!

- How can I add interactiveness to the newsletter?

- What are your general thoughts on the appearance of the newsletter?  We've been going with the same color scheme for all of our online media. 

- What could we add to make it more interesting?

- Are there unnecessary aspects of the newsletter?

Thanks!

Alex

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: What are your thoughts?

Hi Alex! I have to say, your newsletter looks great right now. I only have a one issue on the readability, and that is that the orange text in the sidebar is a bit dark against the gray, so that does produce a little eye strain. A lighter color may stand out better.

To your questions, if there is a video that you have, we have our video link function that can add some more visual interest and interactivity. There's nothing that seems unnecessary to me.

Hope this helps, and I'd love to see what your next one looks like.

Jeff Gilson
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!