cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Which subject line would you pick?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Which subject line would you pick?

Hi, I run a company that offers marketing services for locall businesses like restaurants and stores. I am setting up a survey campaign to get feedback for a new service we are launching this Holiday. The survey is short and takes about 5-10 mins. After scratching my head for a bit, I came with the following subject lines: 

Quick Survey: Would this help boost customer demand for your business this Holiday?

Quick Survey: Is this a good idea for your business?

Quick Survey: Would this help you get more customers in San Francisco?

What do you think? Any and all critiques are welcome. Thanks in advance!

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Advisor

Re: Which subject line would you pick?

Are you doing this survey for certain area like San Francisco or you are doing this survey in all area?

If you're doing this for San Francisco only then survey question no. 3 is good. However, if you're doing this for all area then I prefer survey question no. 2.

Honored Contributor

Hello!

I also like the 2nd option. It's short and sweet and grabs your attention.

Second is best IMO.

Established Member

I'd go with the first question. Words like boost and customer demand are attention getters.