cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Would appreciate critique on this campaign

Occasional Participant

Would appreciate critique on this campaign

http://conta.cc/2e7iBKf The Lung and Short of Staying Healthy this Fall

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Would appreciate critique on this campaign

Hi @PatriciaBecker,

First of all let me say your email campaign looks awesome! It contains all the elements we would suggest to make a great email -- a good layout balancing both content and images, it's branded, and it reads well. One thing I did notice is the link to your LinkedIn page isn't correct so be sure to check that. In addition, here's some links you might find helpful:

Best practices for making an email looked polished and professional

Want to learn more about email design? Check out our blog!

Great job!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously