cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your suggestions and feedback are appreciated

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Your suggestions and feedback are appreciated

We are two lumber yards owned by the same employee group. Our subscribers are locals who joined from our website or at one of our events. Our goal is to announce events, sales and share employee news, to build community relationships.

I appreciate your suggestions on how we might improve this newsletter.  See our latest newsletter here.

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Your suggestions and feedback are appreciated

Hi Donna,

I love your email!  The formatting looks perfect!  The colors look great except I might not have used the yellow in the right sidebar.  I would maybe alternate the colors on the right sidebar instead of using 4 different background colors.  I love how you have your business contact information at the bottom of the newsletter.  I also like how you have the Facebook icon linking to your Facebook page right up front.  I did click through to your page and I did see that you do not have our Join My Mailing List app installed, so as a side note, here is the FAQ to get that started.

Great job and thanks so much for sharing!

Occasional Contributor

Marissa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our newsletter. I appreciate your feedback and suggestion about the background colors.

Hadn't learned about adding the Join Our List to our Facebook page yet. Thanks so much for the info and the easy-to-use app link.

I love Constant Contact and all of the great training and support ! ! ! Thank you ! ! !

Honored Contributor

You're welcome Donna!

I'm glad to hear you're such a raving fan! We love our customers so much so this makes us happy!

Take care!