cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for critique and suggestions on our campaign

Visitor

looking for critique and suggestions on our campaign

Looking for input or suggestions for way to improve on our campaigns with newletters and general marketing for a small catering company looking to attract more corporate clients.

Thank you for your comments

Mark Dineley

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: looking for critique and suggestions on our campaign

Hi,

It doesn't look like you included a link to your newsletter. Did you include the link and it did not post or did you forget to include it.

If you did include your link and it did not post, please try resetting your browser's settings, such as cookies and cache.

If you forgot to post your link, follow these steps to do so:

To add your post as an image:

1. Take a screenshot  of your email, social campaign, survey, event invitation or event homepage.
  2. Click on the image icon  .
  3. Select if you would like to add the image From My Computer, From My Uploaded Images, or From Another Site.
  4. Once the image is uploaded click on the Insert Image button.

As a Link

To add your post as a link:

1. Archive your email, survey invitation or event invitation
  2. Click on the link icon  .
  3. In the link text section add what text you want to be displayed to viewers.
  4. Add your archive URL address.
  5. Select the target window by using the drop-down menu.
  6. Add a title for the link (will not display to viewers).
  7. Click Insert.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: looking for critique and suggestions on our campaign

With out seeing what you are working on my only suggestion would not to use emails that are generic like info@ or anything like that. You want to be sure you are touching the actual in box for the ones that are going to actually read your email.