The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

500 Error Retrieving Event Registrant Details

Highlighted
Visitor

500 Error Retrieving Event Registrant Details

Hello,

I am trying to get the registrant details for a registrant but am receiving a (500) Internal Server Error. I first get a list of events and parse the event id for the event I am interested in. I then get a list of registrants based on the event id. This all works great.

Now, however, when I try to get the registrant details using https://api.constantcontact.com/ws/customers/{user-name}/events/{event-id}/registrants/{registrant-i... I get the 500 error. This isn't consistent as for about half of the events I can pull registrant details successfully. It seems for the events that I get the error, every registrant gives me the error. I can view all registrant details successfully in the web application.

Any ideas/suggestions? Much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: 500 Error Retrieving Event Registrant Details

Hey,

That error may be specific to some contact information.  Can you please use a REST client and save the RCQ and send it to webservices@constantcontact.com so we can evaluate exactly what is going on.  Once we have the RCQ file we can check your request against our internal accounts to see what exactly is going on.  

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured