cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

API / Access Code

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

API / Access Code

I have tried everything including getting an API key - nothing seems to work as easily as you have stated in your help articles and video. Where do I find my Access Code for my Mindy Body Email Integration???
8 REPLIES 8
Occasional Participant

Re: API / Access Code

ContactMindbodyAPI.png

Hello @user914461,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

That looks like you are trying to use the integration created by MindBody Online. You will need either a v2 API Key, or an Access Token. Since they did not use either of those words I can't be certain which one they want.

We've written an article with step by step instructions on how to get the API Key and Access Token. Please look over the article and follow through with the steps. 

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Occasional Participant

Hi Jimmy, 

I have an API Key & Access Token both of which are not being accepted from MindBody's "Activation Code" field box.... 

The set up looked so easy from the article. Enter my site ID or Mind Body URL and click "connect account" 

It errors out? 

Please help the only reason I choose Constant Contact was because I was assured the integrationcontactmindbodyerror.png was seemless.

Hi @user914461,

That screenshot is completely different from the first one you posted. That screenshot is from the Constant Contact integration. For that one you use the Mindbody Site ID. If you are having problems connecting that integration I would highly suggest you call in to our support department so they can assist you. You can reach them at 866-289-2101.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Occasional Participant

I am based in Australia, phoning the US is not an option for me. Why can't this be sorted via email or messaging? You already have my site id / link, what more information do you require? 

Hi @user914461,

A phone call is generally easier which is why I recommended it; however if that is not an option for you then we will do our best using this method.

The error message you are seeing is pretty straight forward. It is indicating that you are not logged in with the primary business account owner login. Often with Mindbody accounts there are multiple usernames and not all of them have the same level of access. Even when there is just one user there can be two usernames. One username is the main business level (provides access to APIs, billing, account services, etc.) while the username that most people use is the one that manages contacts.

Here is an FAQ that will help identify if you are logged in with the correct username.

CTCT FAQ

Mindbody FAQ

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Occasional Participant

I can't phone as I am in Australia and the listed Constant Contact Help Number 1800-290-803 - says office hours are 1-4PM GMT. This is not the +10 GMT that Australia is in, not to mention I run a business so my spare hours are very rare. 

I am logged in as the primary business account owner I have followed the steps, to which note there is only one account holder for my mind body account. 

Please stop blaming the problem on my end and treating me like im stupid and try and solve the actual issue. I have given you my site ID and url, what else do you need? 

Hi @user914461,

I will email you directly since at this point we need to do some troubleshooting that will require information that should not be put on a public forum.

Regards,
Jimmy D.