The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

API How to Update an Event?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

API How to Update an Event?

I have been working on you REST API in .Net. I have created an event successfully from the info(http://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Documentation/Managing-Events/ba-p/25099) now I want to know how can I update an event? I have no clue of what XML I should use, what method I should use e.g. PUT or POST?

Please help me how can I update an event and move event status from Draft  to Released.

Regards.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: API How to Update an Event?

Hi,

Unfortunately, updating event information is not supported at this time. You can update registrants, but not the event itself. I will put in a request in our developer forum for that feature on your behalf.

Richard Maxwell
Support Engineer, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: API How to Update an Event?

Hi,

Unfortunately, updating event information is not supported at this time. You can update registrants, but not the event itself. I will put in a request in our developer forum for that feature on your behalf.

Richard Maxwell
Support Engineer, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured