API Issue retrieving all contacts in list

SOLVED
Highlighted

API Issue retrieving all contacts in list

Hi,

I'm having a problem retrieving all the contacts for a large list via the API.  The list has about 3,400 contacts and when I retrieve via the API I keep going through the page and getting the link to the next page.  However it stops giving me contacts at arbitrary times after 3000.  Sometimes I can get 3100 sometimes I can get 3300.  When I look at the last API response it appears to be at the end of the list even though it hasn't given me the entire 3400 contacts yet. Please help.

Thanks,

Anneka

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: API Issue retrieving all contacts in list

We released a fix for this issue today, you should no longer have any issues retrieving the list of contacts in any collection. 

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Thanks for reporting this.  It looks like this is being caused by a bug with pagination links being returned incorrectly.  We've escalated this to our engineers to get this fixed in a future release.  Will update the forums once we have more information on a fix.

Dave Berard
Highlighted

We released a fix for this issue today, you should no longer have any issues retrieving the list of contacts in any collection. 

Dave Berard

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

We are noticing this problem still.  Is there anything we need to change on our side?  Please let us know.

Thanks!

Anneka

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey,

We are currently looking into the issue right now and when I get more information I will keep you posted.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Developer

We are also experiencing same issue.

Highlighted
Developer

Any idea when this issue will be resolved?

Highlighted

We disabled the service that was causing this issue and will continue to keep it disabled until we resolve the issue.  You should no longer be experiencing this issue with our live API features.  If you are, please email webservices@constantcontact.com with your code so we can look into your particular issue.

Dave Berard
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured