The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

API Key / Big Commerce / Newsletter Lists

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

API Key / Big Commerce / Newsletter Lists

Hi,

I've added my Constant Contact API key to my Big Commerce store, it verified the API but it's not syncing or pulling up my newsletter lists. Error message on this page is attached for your reference.

Lynn

CC_error.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: API Key / Big Commerce / Newsletter Lists

The store log indicates: HTTP Status 401 - Application data not found for key: 8b82ab59-4a4f-4dfc-a350-706f3a2b85d9 %lsantoski

I did not put the key here for security reasons.

Thanks,

Lynn

Highlighted
Employee

Re: API Key / Big Commerce / Newsletter Lists

Hi Lynn,

Big Commerce supports their integration to us, so I would contact them if you still have issues, but make sure you're using the Big Commerce API Key listed in Step 5 and that there isn't a space before or after the key.

https://support.bigcommerce.com/questions/1518/Integrating+Constant+Contact+with+BigCommerce 

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured