The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

API Returns Incomplete Data

Highlighted
Participant

API Returns Incomplete Data

Whenever I retrieve my lists via the API, I only get some of them back (less than half)!!! Is there a reason for this??!!!!! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

The API returns 50 records at

The API returns 50 records at a time. In order to retrieve the next 50 lists (or fewer depending on how many lists you have), you will need to do a request to the URI in the link node that has a rel of "next" like so:

<link href="/ws/customers/{username}/lists?next=g8uf2njx-9m60ps" rel="next"></link>

If you getting less than 50 in your initial request please let me know and we can troubleshoot further?

Dan H

Support Engineer, Constant Contact

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured