cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

API not functioning... Internal Server error # 500 received

Visitor

API not functioning... Internal Server error # 500 received

We have developed an app that integrates with constant contact Event management pulling registration data into our application and My Sql DB. The URL is http://hugoclarke.info/ensightonline/UAMS/manage_user.php  This app has been running getting the data from constant contact for the last two weeks. Three days ago I began to get this message when syncing up with constant contact:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at hugoclarke.info Port 80"

Here is the API that is being used:

Api info: Url: http://developer.constantcontact.com/API KEY Info:Key Display Name: Ensightonline APIKey: 3d257354-0e13-42d4-b99c-be6b41ca4356Consumer Secret: ae991db3b6e14075bae346e581ca54ffStatus: Active

What I noticed is that the server took a long time to bring back the results from Constant contact….I don’t know if the allowed request length is too short on your server and the request is timing out…but please help…I have alive app and live customers in play.
Thank you.
Hugo Clarke

Ensightonline

hugo@ensightonline.com

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: API not functioning... Internal Server error # 500 received

Hello,

I would like to apologize for the issues that you are having.  Are you doing a POST, PUT, GET, or DELETE to the API when you get that error?  Also, what URI are you sending/requesting information to?  If you are doing a PUT or POST, can you post the XML you are sending here?

Thanks,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact