cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this week and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

API request form is saying that i am not using a correct email adres

Occasional Visitor

API request form is saying that i am not using a correct email adres

Dear support,

I am trying to get a API key, during filling in the request form, and pushing the API button, i get feedback from the system that i am not using the correct email adres (dushiDeals@gmail.com) i thought maybe it is not allowed to use Gmail, but the other email adres (info@dushideals.com) i got the same feedback...

How can i get the API key?!

Regards,

Marloes

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: API request form is saying that i am not using a correct email adres

Hi Marloes,

Please make sure that you are using the following link:  http://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Documentation/API-Keys/ba-p/25015

You first need to enter your Constant Contact username and password.  Once you submit this information, you can request an API key.  Either of the mentioned email addresses should work. 

If you keep running into trouble, please copy and paste the error message that you are receiving, and include it, along with your Constant Contact username in an email to webservices@constantcontact.com.

Thanks,

Matt R.
Support Engineer, Constant Contact