Account / API Key question

Participant

Account / API Key question

I currently have a Constant Contact account and I created a Mashery account.  Through the mashery portion I was able to obtain my API Key and Access Token.

What I want to do is create multiple applications that incorporate the API and have separate API Keys / Access Tokens for each but run it all through the 1 Constant Contact account.

What seems to be happening now is that both applications are storing the data in 1 spot even though they have different API Keys and Access Tokens?

Could you please provide me with some possible solutions.

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

Hello,

When you are working with the Constant Contact API, it is worth noting that any API key/Access Token combinations will be sharing the same data in Constant Contact as long as they all refer to the same Constant Contact username. If you need each application with a unique key to have unique data in Constant Contact, you would need to ensure that each one accesses a unique account or uses unique data fields.

If you are able to provide a bit more info on what you're trying to accomplish, I would be happy to provide what assistance I can!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page