The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Add Contacts to A List

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Add Contacts to A List

I need to maintain lists of project team members. All the possible members are present in CC as contacts. Their membership may change on a somewhat frequent basis.

If the members in a list change, I plan to delete all members from that list (REMOVE_CONTACTS_FROM_LISTS Activity) and then add the members to that list using a ADD_CONTACTS, SV_ADD activity.

Of course, I'll verify the remove is complete before doing the add.

The examples show supplying email, first name, last name for the ADD_CONTACTS, SV_ADD. Since I am certain the contacts already exist, do I need to supply anything more than a list of email addresses?

I need to do it this way rather edit the lists for each individual contact since there are only 275 lists but there are 3000+ contacts.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Add Contacts to A List

Sorry for the delay on this post, I will respond to your repost at: http://developer.constantcontact.com/node/1487

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured