The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Adding Contacts to Constant Contact Lists

Highlighted

Adding Contacts to Constant Contact Lists

Hi, I'm wondering how we can get the email addresses from people who fill out a Web Contact Form on our site into our Constant Contact database automatically. Bev

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

adding contacts with our API

Hello Bev,

Using our API's you can get the contacts who sign up on your web contact form on your site into our system. The way to do this would be to use the Contact Collection URI.

You would need to do a POST HTTPS call to this URI, more information what to post can be found here. Please keep in mind that this usually does require the ability to use some kind of web scripting language such as PHP or ASP.net.

You could do this post after they are added to your database, and it would allow you to have them added to your end and ours at the same time.

If you have any further questions regarding this please let me know and I can try to help further.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured