Adding List no longer working

Highlighted

Adding List no longer working

Posting the following XML to add a list. It returns as status ok and returns a bunch of XML of lists but this XML doesn't contain the newly created list, nor does it show up when I log into ConstantContact. This was working only a few days ago for me. Same API key. Tried on several CC accounts. Can get back the lists. We have dozens of customers that now expect this to work, please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

posting lists does not work

Hello,

I received this email as well at our web services email address.  I would like to see the code that you have, so that I might be able to troubleshoot this further and find out why this is happening.

If you could, respond to the email that I sent you with the code attached.  If you do not get the email, you can email it directly to the Webservices Support team.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted

My mistake - i'm sorry...

I screwed up. It was doing a GET instead of a POST. It was working but I 'refactored' some code and didn't catch my mistake. Dumb! Sorry for the trouble.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured