Application Data Not Found For Key

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Application Data Not Found For Key

I am working with WooCommerce's Constant Contact Extension and Constant Contact for the first time.  I pop in the Constant Contact login name and password and I went to Mashery to create a Constant Contact API key.  I pop all of this into the extension settings and save and I see that I am able to select the lists I have on constant contact.  

So I am placing an order and as the administrator I already have the "subscribe to my mailing list" box checked as the default but when the order completes from PayPal it asks again at the top with a huge button so I do because I check constant contact to see if I have been added to the list and I have not. I click on the Subcribe to My Mailing List button and get the following: Oops, something went wrong. Please contact us to subscribe.

I check Constant Contact and nothing. 

The Debug log is attached but the main error that I see in there is Application Data Not found For Key.  

I have checked and rechecked the login and pw and I deleted and recreated the API key.  I am getting nowhere and am totally exasperated.

Please Help!

Thank you!

Tags (1)
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured