cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive e-mails programatically through API?

Occasional Contributor

Archive e-mails programatically through API?

I looked in the API documentation for this, but could not find a way. My core need is to generate a link to a previous newsletter and save it to our database. I looked online and found that this is possible manually by archiving an email. However, we need this to be automatic in some way, as our Director of Media asked us to put a link to the most recent newsletter on our website. Is there any way to do this? Our app uses custom REST commands (GET, PUT, POST, ..).Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Contributor

Re: Archive e-mails programatically through API?

Any possible solutions for this? Is it just not able to be changed through the API?

Honored Contributor

Re: Archive e-mails programatically through API?

Hi Kevin,

First off, I want to apologize for the delay in my response to you on this issue. At this time, we do not have any functionality to transfer an email campaign into the Email Archive with the API. This is something that may become available as we move forward, but I am not aware of any timelines having been set for this feature yet.

Once again I do want to apologize for the delay, and please feel free to reply to this thread if you have any additional questions about this.

Best Regards,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer