The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Asp.net How to Integrate constant contact api

Highlighted
Visitor

Asp.net How to Integrate constant contact api

I Download constant contact api & test.but i couldn't test sample application also becouse it's getting error.

"TCT.Exceptions.CtctException: json.field.lists.value.invalid:The contact list 'XXXX' does not exist. "

can you tell anyone what is the error.sample coding also this error comming..

thanks

Namal

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Asp.net How to Integrate constant contact api

Hello,

In this case, the issue will be happening because the action that the application is trying to perform requires a contact list to be specified. However, the list that is specified is being sent as the value XXXX.

Also, I may be able to provide some additional information on what is happening if you are able to tell me which of the two sample applications that you tried to test?

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured