cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC sends an email 1x / day my list of prospects. How to get instantly?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

CC sends an email 1x / day my list of prospects. How to get instantly?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: CC sends an email 1x / day my list of prospects. How to get instantly?

Hey Ronald,

There is no way currently to get that information instantly.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Occasional Contributor

Constant contact tech support told me that someone can write an api.

They told me to post the inquiry on this web site to see if someone would be able to accomodate.

I'm willing to pay a fee to have this done because I lose leads due to the delay.

When someone makes an inquiry, I want an email to go to my front desk so that the inquiry party is called immediatey.

Yesterday someone sent in an inquiry.

CC sent me the notice via email at 3am.

We called the client the next day (today) the client had already head back from another vendor who landed the business.

That being said, where do I find someone to write the api?

CTCT Employee

Hey Ronald,

I apologize for the confusion and I definately understand why you need immediate access to your new contacts.  Our API is something that you can definately use to obtain this data when you whenver you want but it would require a developer.  The other issue that you will run into is that there is no way to get this information immediately once someone joins your email list.  If you login to your account and go to contacts you can see if anyone was added by sorting by date and when you see that it was added by contact, that came from your join my mailing list.  

If you wanted to check this more often you could contact a developer in our market place here.  

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer