CCSFG_0.0.4 Parse Error on Setup

Regular Participant

CCSFG_0.0.4 Parse Error on Setup

I've installed CCSFG 0.0.4 on my client's server, which is running PHP version 5.2.13. After I click Access Credentials and enter the Constant Contact username and password, the application bombs out in setup/lists.php with the following error (actual account login removed):

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"' in /home4/accountlogin/public_html/CCSFG_0.0.4/config.php on line 4

Vasily

8 REPLIES 8
Employee

Hello Vasily,

I downloaded the CCSFG 0.0.4 again to test to make sure that the current version does work, and it worked on my end. Are you modifying any of the files at all before running the setup? You should not need to make any modifications at all to the code, you do not even need to put the username and password in the code.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

Thanks for the reply ... I've downloaded and unzipped the file, and uploaded the whole folder directly to the server without modifying any of the files (Mac OS 10.6.4). I use an FTP client (ForkLift) to upload the folder. I tried downloading it again, but it's still choking on the list processing. The only possibilities would seem to be (1) Mac OS 10.6.4 is corrupting the file while unzipping it (unlikely), (2) ForkLift is somehow messing up the files during the upload (also unlikely, since I use it all the time to upload to various sites on Bluehost), or (3) there's something amiss with the server settings (have no idea how likely that is). Again, I haven't changed anything in the downloaded folder.

Vasily

Employee

Hello Vasily,

It is a possibility that the FTP program is corrupting it when it uploads, as this can sometimes happen. However, when it happens the error message is slightly different. Just in case though, try uploading it in Binary instead of Auto. Let me know if that fixes the problem.

If it does not fix the problem, the only other thing it could really be is an issue with the server settings.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

The file was uploaded in Binary - no dice. I tried uploading the folder also through the host's cPanel, both to my client's account and to my own Bluehost account; same error in all cases. Do you want me to send you a link to phpinfo for the site?

Vasily

Employee

Hello,

Yes could you send that to me, as well as the actual files you are uploading, to the webservices support team.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

When I click on the webservices support team link, I get a "Page not found" error message.

Vasily

Employee

I apologize for that, the link should be working now.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

Thanks, mail sent with the link to phpinfo() and the zipped CSSFG_0.0.4 folder.

Vasily

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page