The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

CCSFG error

Highlighted

CCSFG error

Greetings,

I downloaded the CCSFG and tried to install in 2 different websites/servers. When I uploaded it I first did it on auto, but after another error there I did it again on binary. Now I'm getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home2/carlospo/public_html/c/cc_class.php on line 24

I haven't touched the code, so I would love some help from you guys!

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

CCSFG Error

Hello,

This sometimes happens if you are using an older version of PHP. Which version of PHP are you using? If you are using an older version, is it possible for you to upgrade to a newer version?

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted

PHP version 5.2.9... I don't

PHP version 5.2.9... I don't think it's that old...

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured