The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

CCSFG keeps taking me to the error page.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

CCSFG keeps taking me to the error page.

I have uploaded the ccsfg file and placed the code in my HTML file. Everything seems to be working Ok. However when you enter you emaill address and press the sign up button it always goes to the error page and does not add the contact to the mailing list. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

web address is http://mywellnessworxonline.com/book-massage.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dustin

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Employee

Re: CCSFG keeps taking me to the error page.

Hey Dustin,

I would go through the generator again and select a different list. 

Let me know if this works.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I went through the process again and it seems to be doing the same thing. Are there permissions I need to be giving the ccsfg file on the server so that this will work correctly. Right now the permissions are set to 705 for that folder.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Still stuck on this. I did go through and create another form with a different list. Same situation. I'm sure this is a simple fix but I can't figure it out for the life of me. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Here is the form I have on my website.

<form id="ccsfg" name="ccsfg" method="post" action="/ccform/signup/index.php">
          <table width="100%">
            <tr>
              <td><!-- ########## First Name ########## -->

<label for="FirstName">First Name</label></td>
              <td><input type="text" name="FirstName" value="" id="FirstName" /></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
              <td><!-- ########## Email Address ########## -->

<label for="EmailAddress">Email</label></td>
              <td><input type="text" name="EmailAddress" value="" id="EmailAddress" /></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
              <td><!-- ########## Contact Lists ########## -->

<input type="hidden"  checked="checked"  value="Wellness Worx Newsletter & Special Massage Offers" name="Lists[]" id="list_Wellness Worx Newsletter & Special Massage Offers" />

<!-- ########## Success / Failure Redirects ########## -->

<input type="hidden" name="SuccessURL" value="http://mywellenssworxonline.com/book-massage-success.html" />
                <input type="hidden" name="FailureURL" value="http://mywellenssworxonline.com/book-massage-oops.html" /></td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
              <td  colspan="2" align="center"><input type="submit" name="signup" id="signup" value="Sign Up" /></td>
            </tr>
          </table>
        </form>

Dustin

Highlighted
Employee

Hey Dustin,

What the generator shouldnt give you the informatin in the table.  Can you rerun the generator and give me the exact output?

It should be something like this:

<form id="ccsfg" name="ccsfg" method="post" action="/ctctuser/CCSFG/signup/index.php">
<h4>Registration Form</h4><p>To join our mailing list, please complete the information below and click 'Join My Mailing List'.</p> <!-- ########## Email Address ########## --> <label for="EmailAddress">Email Address</label> <input type="text" name="EmailAddress" value="" id="EmailAddress" /><br /> <!-- ########## Contact Lists ########## --> <input type="hidden" checked="checked" value="General Interest" name="Lists[]" id="list_General Interest" /> <input type="hidden" value="general interest" name="Lists[]" id="list_general interest" /> <input type="submit" name="signup" id="signup" value="Join My Mailing List" />

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I added the tables for formatting reasons. That shouldn't effect the form should it?

Here is the code most recently generated without the tables.

BTW, still not working and the problem of going straight to the error page remains the same.

<form id="ccsfg" name="ccsfg" method="post" action="/ccform/signup/index.php">

<h4>Registration Form</h4><p>To join our mailing list, please complete the information below and click 'Join My Mailing List'.</p>

<!-- ########## Email Address ########## -->
<label for="EmailAddress">Email Address</label>
<input type="text" name="EmailAddress" value="" id="EmailAddress" /><br />

<!-- ########## First Name ########## -->
<label for="FirstName">First Name</label>
<input type="text" name="FirstName" value="" id="FirstName" /><br />

<!-- ########## Contact Lists ########## -->
<input type="hidden"  checked="checked"  value="Web Sign Ups" name="Lists[]" id="list_Web Sign Ups" />
<!-- ########## Success / Failure Redirects ########## -->
<input type="hidden" name="SuccessURL" value="http://mywellnessworxonline.com/book-massage-success.html" />
<input type="hidden" name="FailureURL" value="http://mywellnessworxonline.com/book-massage-oops.html" />

<input type="submit" name="signup" id="signup" value="Join My Mailing List" />

</form>		

Highlighted
Employee

Hey,

Try to change the chmod of the files.

All Directories: 755

All Files: 644

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Updated chmod no go still.

Highlighted
Employee

Hey,

Can you make a php file with:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

and give me the link to that file.  I just want to see what is going on behind the scenes as the program should be working.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured