The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

CCSFG loops in authentication with error: It appears that this signup form has already been configured...

Highlighted

CCSFG loops in authentication with error: It appears that this signup form has already been configured...

After initial login, the constant contact form generator gives the error "It appears that this signup form has already been configured. As a result you will need to verify the access credentials to continue." and requests login credentials again.  It then loops here everytime I login.  I have re-uploaded all files to the web server, tried it in ie8 and chrome with the same behavior.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Joe

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Employee

Re: CCSFG loops in authentication with error: It appears that th

I have downloaded the current version of the Constant Contact Signup Form Generator (CCSFG) and logged in using my credentials. After I logged out of the Utility and revisit /setup/, it prompts with the message: 'It appears that this signup form has already been configured. As a result you will need to verify the access credentials to continue.' Once I enter the same username and password that I used to initially configure the CCSFG, it allows me to login and make new HTML forms.

The important thing here is that once you have logged in one time, the utility will write your username and password into CCSFG_0.0.6/config.php. The only way to reconfigure the CCSFG to use new credentials would be to login using the credentials that were used originally, then click on 'Access Credentials' to modify those to a different account.

If you are logging in with the same credentials that are set on CCSFG_0.0.6/config.php, than you should not be getting any kind of error messsage. If you are, would you be able to give us the URL of your CCSFG implementation and send us a zip file of your CCSFG_0.0.6 folder to our webservices support team so that we can take a look?

David J

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I am also getting this

I am also getting this issue.

"It appears that this signup form has already been configured. As a result you will need to verify the access credentials to continue."

Any help for this issue?

Highlighted
Employee

ccsfg

Hello,

Is it possible for you to also send us your CCSFG folder zipped up to the email address that Dave listed above?  We can take a look and see if it is something wrong with your copy of the program, or if it may be something that is related to the way PHP is set up on your server.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thanks

I will send it soon. Thank you!

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Ben, did you receive my zip

Ben, did you receive my zip file to the address you specified?

Highlighted
Employee

ccsfg

Hello,

Yes I did!  I apologize for the delay, and have responded through that email.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I responded

Did you happen to receive my emails? Please let me know, thanks!

-Keith

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

the php file you requested

the php file you requested has been sent.

Thanks

-Keith

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Waiting on response

Hello!

I just received an email saying that this issue had been resolved. I still haven't received a reply since my last post here regarding the php.ini file.

Let me know what the status is, thank you!

-Keith

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured