Between 8:00 - 9:00 am ET on 10/25 we need to take our site down to make updates. We recommend logging out before 8:00am ET and not using your account during this time. Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Can't get any api to send notification email of new subscriber

Participant

Can't get any api to send notification email of new subscriber

I've tried multiple APIs with my WordPress site and none of them will generate a notification email that a new subscriber has joined my list. This seems very basic and very necessary. i'm not sure why CC doesn't allow it...

Any help would be great. To be clear, I'm not looking for a welcome email. I want to be notified when I get a new subscriber.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

Constant Contact does have a feature built in to our software to allow you to receive a configurable notification when new subscribers join your list through a Constant Contact signup from, or a properly configured integrated signup form. You can read about this option and see how to enable it here: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5530-automatic-email-updates-for-si...

I do want to make one important note that integrated third-party forms must be configured properly by the form creator. Since a properly configured form will always cause a welcome email to be sent to new subscribers, you can test this by adding one of your own email addresses through your form and checking to see if you receive a welcome email.

If I can provide any more information or if you have any questions, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Participant

Hi I am trying to retrive my api key but it keeps saying that I need to enter the url. I am doing that but keep getting a error! Please help

Hello,

I provided some information for you in this thread! If you have any issues, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page