The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Chamber Contact List

Highlighted

Chamber Contact List

I work for a Chamber of Commerce and I am struggling with how to get an accurate list of contacts uploaded to Constant Contact. I would like a way to upload directly from our database (CC Assist) to Constant Contact, rather that having to create an Excel spread sheet first.  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

uploading contacts straight from database into CTCT

Hello,

You can definetly do this with our API's. We offer multiple ways to integrate our system with your list management, for seamless integration of your contacts.

What you want to do is use the Bulk Activities API and do a POST call with one of the two methods of transferring contacts.

The two different methods are doing a application/x-www-form-urlencoded request, which allows you to send the contacts over as a URL encoded string. The other method would be to do a multipart/form-data request, which allows you to bring the contacts over as a file such as CSV.

If you run into any issues while doing this, or have any questions about using our Bulk Activities API, please let me know and I should be able to help.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured