Occasional Visitor
KellyC2
Accepted Solution

Connect GoMembers OnDemand Account with Constant Contact Account

I have a GoMembers OnDemand account as well as a Constant Contact account and I was wondering if there is a way to conntect the two so when I update an email address in OnDemand, if that email address is present in Constant Contact, it would update as well. Is this possible?

Nick_G
Kudos: 12
Solutions: 9

Re: Connect GoMembers OnDemand Account with Constant Contact Account

Hey Kelly,

There are currently no existing integrations with GoMembers, but it does look as though they have an API that makes it possible for this type of integration to take place. I would suggest contacting them, as one of their customers, and letting them know that you would like an integration with Constant Contact. If they would be at all interested, they can contact our AppConnect team (appconnect@constantcontact.com).

Nick Galbraith
Support Engineer
Occasional Visitor
KellyC2

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response. I looked on my GoMembers account page and it has this information listed, as of 1-25-2012:

gomembers OnDemand is integrated with Constant Contact®, Inc. to provide associations, nonprofits, and small businesses with professional-looking email newsletters and insightful online surveys backed by its expert personal coaching and support. 
There are two easy steps to start using Constant Contact with your gomembers OnDemand system.
1. Sign up for Constant Contact.
2. Contact your project manager to configure gomembers OnDemand with your Constant Contact account.

I can contact them, but I just wanted to let you know what is showing up for those who have a gomembers account.

Thanks!

Nick_G
Kudos: 12
Solutions: 9

Hey Kelly,

Looks like that's one of our newer integrations that isn't currently listed in our Marketplace. Sorry for the misinformation there! If you need help with getting everything to work with the integration, I would definitely have you reach out to GoMembers for support.

Nick Galbraith
Support Engineer