cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Constant Contact API to Infusionsoft

Constant Contact API to Infusionsoft

Hello Everyone,

Is there an API that can be used to update Opens and Clicks from Constant Contact into Infusionsoft.

My company is trying to find an alternative method to downloading the Opens and Clicks from Constant Contact and uploading

them manually into Infusionsoft.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Constant Contact API to Infusionsoft

Hello,

After doing a bit of research, I was able to find two workflow automation tools that connect with Constant Contact and Infusionsoft. However, neither of those appear to support syncing email statisics from Constant Contact to Infusionsoft. In this case, I think that the only sure method to automate this workflow would be to contract a developer to create the integration on your behalf. Constant Contact's APIs do allow you to access the tracking data from your emails, and I would assume that Infusionsoft has a method of allowing you to import that data with an API.

While Constant Contact does not currently provude custom development services for integration, we do have osme partners that can build out custom integrations on your behalf. You can find them through our Marketplace.

The two automation tools that I found are:

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer