The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant Contact CRM Integration

Highlighted

Constant Contact CRM Integration

Hello,

I am a new user of Constant Contact and am still becoming familiarized with the tool. My corporation plans on utilizing Constant Contact in the area of mass marketing automation and targetted news feeds. We are currently using a CRM tool called Zoho. My mission is to get Constant Contact and Zoho to talk to each other as much as possible. My final goal is to automate work flows, meaning 1)email campaign goes out 2)Constant Contact communicates the analytics to Zoho 3)Zoho taking the analytics information and diriving action items (for sales team) based on clicks and openings

Help with this process would be most appreciated!

Thank you very much and I will be actively checking responses,

Naveed Ghaffarian

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Naveed, we just completed our Constant Contact integration

and also implement Zoho as a Partner with several Snaplogic.com Snaps (SaaS DataFlow integrations) out next week.

Would be open to hearing more about your requirements and plans?

~Clint Wilson

Cazoomi.com

Highlighted

Many thanks for your

Many thanks for your response, Clint! That is very awesome that you have completed Constant Contact Integration! Could you guide me as for what to do to learn about and implement this integration? Awaiting your response!

Naveed

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured