The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant Contact Signup Form Generator (CCSFG)

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Constant Contact Signup Form Generator (CCSFG)

I cannot get logged in using the credentials that I use with my standard contant contact login. I tried both FF and Safari on a MAC.

Screen shot 2012-06-25 at 5.24.18 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Constant Contact Signup Form Generator (CCSFG)

Hello,

The CCSFG package is considered an evolving sample package for developers to use for custom signup form integrations, rather than a finished product. Because it uses our API (application programming interface), rather than our UI (user interface/website), questions on it are better addressed by our API Support Team, which I work with. 

I looked up what I assume is the account associated with your Community name KarmaW, and noticed it has a space in it. We are no longer allowing spaces in usernames, and usernames with spaces don't work when using integrations that  access your account through our API.  If you change your username to eliminate the space, I believe you may be able to authenticate your installation of the CCSFG.

Cheers,

Mark Coleman
Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured