The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant Contact Signup Form Generator - What ID/Password do we use?

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Constant Contact Signup Form Generator - What ID/Password do we use?

What ID and password do we use to sign in to the form generate tool?  I've tried both the one I setup with CC and the one with the developer site.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Constant Contact Signup Form Generator - What ID/Password do

The Constant Contact Signup Form Generator (CCSFG) requires your normal Constant Contact username and password that you would use to login to www.constantcontact.com. Unfortunately our API's are down at the moment which would prevent the CCSFG from working. We are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible, and will keep our status page at http://status.constantcontact.com updated. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

David J

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thanks.

Thanks.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured