cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact and Blackberry OS 6

Constant Contact and Blackberry OS 6

Has any one been able to launch a email campaign created on a desktop and saved as a draft from a Blackberry Bold 9780 using the new OS 6? (assign a contact group and schedule etc. with no editing)

CCS

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

logging in with a blackberry

Hello,

If you mean directly through the user interface and not using API's, while we officially do not support mobile browsers on our site, I have been able to successfully navigate the site on a Blackberry.  You will not be able to create emails though in our editor on a non-supported browser, but scheduling will more than likely work for you.

If you have any questions please let me know,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact

Re: logging in with a blackberry

Unable to log in with BlackBerry OS 5.0. Little help?
CTCT Employee

Re: logging in with a blackberry

Hey Rob,

We typically do not support mobile devices through this channel of support.  However I do know from a few searches that I did on Google that depending on the blackberry model, they do not deal with java-script to well which our web-site uses many different java-script libraries simultaneously.  This could cause a heavy load to the blackberry and thus give you an oops page or a time out page.  In same cases it may just freeze up your phone as some people stated when I searched.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer