Constant Contact and Blackberry OS 6

Highlighted

Constant Contact and Blackberry OS 6

Has any one been able to launch a email campaign created on a desktop and saved as a draft from a Blackberry Bold 9780 using the new OS 6? (assign a contact group and schedule etc. with no editing)

CCS

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

logging in with a blackberry

Hello,

If you mean directly through the user interface and not using API's, while we officially do not support mobile browsers on our site, I have been able to successfully navigate the site on a Blackberry.  You will not be able to create emails though in our editor on a non-supported browser, but scheduling will more than likely work for you.

If you have any questions please let me know,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted

Re: logging in with a blackberry

Unable to log in with BlackBerry OS 5.0. Little help?
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: logging in with a blackberry

Hey Rob,

We typically do not support mobile devices through this channel of support.  However I do know from a few searches that I did on Google that depending on the blackberry model, they do not deal with java-script to well which our web-site uses many different java-script libraries simultaneously.  This could cause a heavy load to the blackberry and thus give you an oops page or a time out page.  In same cases it may just freeze up your phone as some people stated when I searched.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured