The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant Contact inter-facing with CRM Oracle?

Highlighted

Constant Contact inter-facing with CRM Oracle?

Is there anyway that Constant Contact can interface with CRM Oracle? I realize that CRM Oracle has the ability to send e-mail blasts but it does not have the metrics available once the e-mail is sent, so I would like to try to use Constant Contact with CRM Oracle. Thank you, Leigh-Ann 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Constant Contact inter-facing with CRM Oracle?

Hello Leigh-Ann,

Currently we do not have an official integration with Oracle CRm, however, I can definitely send a message to our developers that this is something that you are interested in seeing.

It would also be possible to create a third party integration, which utilizes our API's to do what you are looking for.  If you have a developer that has the ability to create this type of integration within Oracles CRM, we can assist him through this process.

There is also our Constant Contact Marketplace, which has a listing of third party developers who have expressed interest in integrating with our system.  If you are interested in looking to have something developed for you, I would suggest trying there to see if anyone has any experience with Oracle CRM.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted
Developer

Re: Constant Contact inter-facing with CRM Oracle?

There are many CRM integrations on Cazoomi with Oracle CRM being one of the custom ones.

https://constantcontact.mysyncapps.com/

~Clint
@cazoomi
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured