The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Contact discrepancy

Highlighted
Developer

Contact discrepancy

I have a contact that returns a status OPTOUT when I pull via the v2 API by email address. I get only this one contact back as a result. However, when I pull the contact by ID, I get a different contact with the same email address and a different ID, with a status of ACTIVE. 

Can anyone help me with this discrepancy? I can PM details if necessary. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Contact discrepancy

Hello,

I can definitely help you out with this discrepancy you're seeing. It would definitely help if you can send me a PM or email us at webservices@constantcontact.com with some details about the account and the contact that's showing this behavior. The most likely case is that the account likely has a duplicated contact, but I would need to look at the data to confirm it.

Depending on what we're able to find out, I can make a suggestion for how to resolve the discrepancy.

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured